Davie County’s major employers reflect diversity across industry sectors. These businesses reflect a vibrant and dynamic workforce, high quality of life opportunities and progressive pro-business leadership.
While agriculture remains an important sector of our economy, we also have significant employment in advanced manufacturing, precision machining, logistics and distribution, healthcare and education.
We are proud to have these major employers call Davie County home.
- Ingersoll-Rand: Precision Machining & Fabrication
- Comfort Bilt Windows & Doors: Storm Windows & Doors
- Funder America: Manufactured Panels
- Avgol America: Non-woven Fabrics
- Ashley Furniture Industries
- Alternative Brands: Tobacco Products
- Ventlab Corporation: Plastic Medical Supplies
- Le Bleu Corporation: Bottled Water
- CPP Global
- REEB, Inc.
- Metal Sales: Metal Roofing
- Gesipa: Fasteners/Tools
- Amarr Garage Doors: Garage Doors
- Pallet One of NC: Lumber
- Jockey International: Distribution Center
- ABI, Inc.: Logistics
- QST, Inc.: Cut & Sew
- VF Jeanswear: Lee Apparel
- Wake Forest Baptist Health Davie Hospital: Healthcare
- Davie County Public Schools: Education
- Christy Trucking Company: Transportation and Logistics